Last modified : 4th December 2020, 2100H SGT
We, APPILEARN PTE. LTD. (Singapore Company Registration Number: 201936435Z) (“Appilearn”) is the owner of the SG Primary mobile app and website (this “Website”) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The words “we”, “us, and “our” refer to Appilearn.
What information do we collect?
We may collect certain information when you interact with this Website, including personally identifiable information (PII). More specifically, we collect:
• Information gathered automatically about your visit to this Website, including but not limited to your computer’s internet protocol address, device and location identifiers, the content of cookies created by us or our partners, and information about your interaction with this Website;
• Information that you shared with us when you use the website, which may include, but not limited to your name, email address, and phone number, as well as your child's name, birth date, gender, and
• Information that you provide by filling out other forms on this Website, including name, contact information, and any other information that you choose to provide when you contact us through this Website.
What is the information used for?
When do we need to share this information?
The information collected may also be used by Appilearn and its partners, affiliated companies, our third party service providers, business partners and other related parties for administration, payment processing, tracking and marketing purposes in connection with the operation of the Website and/or of our business.
We reserve the right to disclose or transfer your personal information under any one of the following conditions:
1. We have your consent to do so.
2. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
3. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or requests from any government authority.
4. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of Appilearn, our employees, our users, or the public.
5. We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
Can users choose what information to share?
When you use Our services, we will where possible, provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
We respect your privacy and if you do not want us to use your personal data for direct marketing purpose, you can opt-out by clicking unsubscribe link in the promotional email at any time and without charge. However, if you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your membership or regular business relationship as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
Appilearn processes personal information on our servers in The Republic of Singapore and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server which may be outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
What about links to other websites?
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and to aggregate statistics about site traffic patterns, which we may provide to third parties on an aggregate, anonymous basis. Cookies help us to provide you with a better site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not, and by tailoring this Website to your needs. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, this may limit the scope of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) which we are able to provide to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that we shall not be liable in any event for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages suffered as a result of unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure of your personal data.
In this regard, please include an appropriate subject header indicating what is the issue you are contacting us for, as this would assist us in attending to your email speedily by passing it on to the relevant staff in our organisation. For example, you could insert the subject header as "Accessing Personal Data".